Ready, Set, Go you guys! Ready, Set, Go you guys!

IM PHALLUS IS JEALOUS OF THIS!

I don't understand why people don't see the deep symbolism involved in this flash.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

RAPE LOLOLOLOL!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahha he got raped ahahahahahaha rape rape rapepity rape.
hahahahaha man on man rape ahhahahahahaahahaha GAY RAPE!! ahhahahahahah

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Amazing animation

The voice acting needs work. Everytime i heard that little kid i wanted to shoot myself in the face. Sounds like a bad english dub.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Awesome sauce

I liked the song and the gay undertones, i don't know why people are complaining.

Jigsaw Jigsaw

Freakin awesome

Hella funny, everyones saying that the ending was predictable, but i had no idea that he was deaf until he said it.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Why were those guys shot?

The guys that carried her were shot, and she had a gun? And why isn't she dying of radiation poisoning?

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

So unrealistic

Nothing would stop running if the satellites were hit by nukes, only communication would be stopped, and only some communication. Even if power plants were bombed helicopters and cars run on battery!!! WTF?!?!?! Why did the steering go to the left? That is even connected to the power?!?! Even if it was power steering it would just keep going straight!

Halo of War 2 Halo of War 2

If I could make love to this moive....

SO EFFING FUNNY! I WANT TO STICK MY BIG HAIRY PULSING LONG HARD POINTY P-NESS UP ITS VA JAY JAY!!!!!!! MULTIPLE TIMES. Till it cries. Not really, it might hurt fucking a flash.

neoalien12 responds:

I know.. I've tried multiple times. Sadly, no results. T-T

BCA 3 BCA 3

the bird noises were unbearable.

Make audio for the guy talking it was so boring.

Hopeless Rossmantic Hopeless Rossmantic

Freakin tight breh

i like it, nice drawings. Make more cause ur raw at flashins, btw compress the sound and use loops whenever possible cause the 9.3MB is really annoying.